Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back To School Shopping

Grandma came down for the afternoon and we took the girls back to school shopping. It's much easier with Grandma, she helps entertain the kids, or takes one to look while I take the other. And she is inclined to buy stuff for them too. What's not to love? I've been waiting to do this because I was hoping the sales would get more intense now that school has started. I don't know if they did, but I felt we got some good bargains.
The girls were not happy about all this shopping. You'd have thought we were taking them to listen to Emergency Test Signal Broadcasts all afternoon. They DID NOT want to go. Thing 2 asked what her reward for putting up with this back to school shopping expedition was. "Some wonderful new clothes that I'm buying for you, so you don't have to wear your pajamas, or super tight, short clothes from last year to school!!!"

She was unimpressed.

1 comment:

  1. I just now noticed your blog link in your email. I wish I wasn't at work right now so I could settle in for some wonderful reading! Oh well, once I get home. I'm glad you keep a blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! YES, YOU!