Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to school eve

We've spent a couple days at Grandma and Grandpa's house to finish out the summer. This is MY vacation. I stay up late talking to my folks, I sleep in late while my folks watch the girls, my mom cooks, and takes me shopping... it's a little slice of heaven.

The girls and I made snickerdoodles one day.



We went to see my sister and her family and dogs. The horses were out in the pasture, and we were kind of in a rush to get back to town, so the girls couldn't ride. We'll have to go up again and do

We got home late tonight, which was a mistake because tomorrow is the first day of school and my 1st grader is so excited I think her head is going to pop right off. She was in morning kindergarten, so this is going to be a big change. We packed their lunches, and laid out clothes for tomorrow, and they were making plans about what to do if which one woke up first... I told them please go back to sleep if it's before about 6:30, I'm not sure I could handle that much excitement before 7:00.
Tomorrow is a big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! YES, YOU!