Monday, February 15, 2010

So Cal part Deux

We got out on the beach a little earlier today.  My mom and I went to the outlet malls, a tradition I feel strongly about continuing, and hit the OshKosh and Gymboree outlets.  For many years now my daughters entire summer wardrobes have come from the annual outlet shopping trips. 
Hubby worked while the girls played in the condo.  When I came back from shopping, the girls were entranced with downloads of old Tintin episodes.  Hubby had bought them some comic books while he was in India, and they were completely glued to the computer watching the videos.  We spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach.

Hubby worked with Thing 2 on  her boogie boarding, and she did great!  It helps to have a rocket dad launcher scooting you off into the waves!  

She could ride right up to the beach.


There were more child/sand sculptures, of course.  

Tomorrow is Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! YES, YOU!