Monday, December 7, 2009

Report cards

Thing 2 brought her report card home first.  The ratings they give are not A through F, they're... I think it's 3, 2, and 1 for Outstanding, On Grade Level, and You Better Do Better!

Both of my kids do very well in school, mostly 2s on their report cards with an occasional 3 for reading.


For this last report card, her first for first grade, Thing 1 did just that, all 2s with one 3.  I was REALLY proud.  By comparison, Thing 1 in first grade got all 2s except the 2nd and 3rd trimester, the 3 in reading.  So Thing 2 is doing very well.


This first report card of 2nd grade for Thing 1 was ALL 3s except one 2 in Math.


I was floored!  Bless her little heart!


I am so proud of both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! YES, YOU!