Saturday, May 6, 2006

London day 3

We slept in. Jeff hasn’t been sleeping enough. I guess I haven’t either.
We went to eat breakfast at Starbucks and I’m embarrassed to say how often during this trip I ate there instead of something more… authentic. We took the tube over to the South Kensington stop and went to the museum of Natural History. Grace would have loved the dinosaurs, and I think Zoe would have liked some of the other displays. They had a big whale, and lots of other animals, and a volcano and… well, it was a natural history museum.


We stopped for a snack at a café near the museum, then instead of going out to Pat and Julia’s like early like I thought we might, Jeff was tired and we went back to the hotel for a quick nap. We took the tube out later and had a very nice dinner with Pat and Julia and her son Luke. Her daughter Lizzy showed up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! YES, YOU!