Monday, February 16, 2009

Beach day

Monday the 16th was a holiday, so to avoid the crowds we hung around the condo. I was really tired, and starting to come down with a cold, so Hubby took the girls to the beach to give me time to sleep. I didn’t sleep, ended up sitting on the patio talking with Mom and her neighbor, and later learned that not only had Hubby and the girls built a great sand castle, they had also walked all the way down to the Marina where Thing 2 had terrorized the seagulls, chasing them back and forth screaming, “You Wanna Piece Of ME!?!?!” Hubby said it was so funny, I wish I had come out and filmed it.



Grandma took me shopping and I got three pairs of shoes, and we scoped out the stores for some kids clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! YES, YOU!