Monday, November 10, 2008

Florida here we come

The primary program went really well yesterday. How could it go wrong when the kids were so heavily involved? I had several people comment to me after… and others tell me reports 2nd hand of praise for it. My name kept getting mentioned as having written it, which is nice… but a little embarrassing.

Hubby is in Orlando. We leave to join him on Wednesday. Which means I have to get packed. I am completely not ready. I didn’t get my house cleaned… and things keep piling up on top of everything else. I’m fighting a cold, which would be miserable to take with me to Florida. The girls are getting pretty excited.

My Dad is going for an angiogram or angioplasty tomorrow. We don’t really know which. Apparently this is pretty common, but it seems a little scary to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! YES, YOU!